Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010




This has been a busy season for us with our recent move but I know how much I enjoy your yearly updates and so I made it a priority to do the same.
Although I decided to go easy on the Christmas decor this year, we are still enjoying the preparations for Christmas. The boys (Well Trevor) are so excited about having some time off so we are going to make the most of it. We will be baking today and finishing up some last minute gift shopping this evening. We are hopeful that John's parents (Who are still in the Tri-cities) will be able to make the drive up for Christmas Eve and then we will spend Christmas with my family at Brock and Laura's house. We are looking forward to special time with family.
We hope and pray that you will also enjoy this special time of the year and remember the most amazing gift ever given....our savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment